3. Carnival Pride
The bedding in the stateroom is perfection, the stateroom attendant was great. With that said, we were traveling with a party of 10, 5 balcony cabins in a row but somehow they split one of the cabins and so not a fixable thing. Also, one of our cabins had leak from Sunday to Wednesday and it was a flood zone 4 ft in from the doorway...and all they wanted to compensate was 2 drinks until my friends fought and fought until there was a resolution. Dining room food was never hot and the menus not so great. No escargot--my favorite, also no Bananas Foster, another favorite. Shows were good, bars were ok. Embark and debarkation was easy. Islands were great; it wouldve been better if we could've stayed longer--crappy times for the ports. Also, chairs were saved in the Serenity adult section from 6:30 am so we never got to experience that area. This was my 18th cruise and I wont be doing Carnival again.

Some good, some not

Carnival Pride Cruise Review by Travlchic

Travlchic’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Pride price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8D 7337
Plenty of space; bedding was fantastic and bed was comfortable; cabin steward Yasa was fantastic!
Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins