• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

10+ Cruises • Age 40s

Value for Money

Sail Date: May 2019
Cabin: Oceanview Stateroom

I continue to read negative reviews of this cruise and I’m left scratching my head. I guess each trip is what you make of it but MY experience on Armonia was excellent. The ship was spotless, classy, and not a spot of rust to be seen. The crew was attentive and courteous and our cabin stewardess constantly kept the cabin clean. The food was the best that I have ever had on a cruise and the drinks (I had the Easy package which included drinks up to $6) were excellent. The itinerary was fantastic since it included two days in Havana. Cuba is a magical place with friendly people, old American cars, and beautiful Spanish architecture.

I believe that MSC has made a customer for life. I would not hesitate to book this same cruise again or any other MSC ship. Don’t believe the negative reviews and experience it for yourself!

Oceanview Stateroom

Cabin O2

Tons of storage. Of course the bathroom was snug but manageable. The cabin was always kept clean.

3 Helpful Votes