3. Carnival Vista
I sailed on the Vista with my husband and two teenagers. We had such an amazing time. Even though the ship was full you could still find a quiet place to read or just enjoy the view. My husband has food allergies and the staff in the main dining room was very accomodating, making sure his food was prepared properly. We had your time dining. I wasn't sure if we would like that but we ended up loving the flexibility of it and the ability of check in via the Hub app. And we never waited more than 10 minutes for a table. We enjoyed several of the comedians and the Playlist productions. Our kids loved the Club O2 and made several friends. The Cruise Director, Matt, was amazing and kept things fun. We also loved the Polaris trio that played in the atrium. We had balcony cabin 8382 and loved the location. It was convenient to the Lido deck as well as the main dining room, the Limelight Lounge, and Liquid Lounge. I would definitely sail on the Vista again!

A great time!

Carnival Vista Cruise Review by Pokescruiser

I would definitely sail on the Vista again!
Pokescruiser’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Carnival Vista price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8B 8382
Quite a bit of storage, comfortable bed, it stayed nice and cool.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Shark & Stingray Encounter
    We doesn't 25 minutes tendering to the port, them another hour boating to the reef off of Caye Caulker. They dumped us out on the reef with hundreds of other snorkelers and wanted you to follow your guide. I got separated from my group. When they finally got me back to my group, I couldn't enjoy snorkeling because I was trying to make sure I stayed with the group and that my kids stayed with the group. The snorkeling was a little disappointing as well. We only got to be there about 30 minutes and then they loaded us back in the boat to go to the shark and stingrays. The excursion said we would be in waist deep water but I couldn't touch. I'm a good swimmer but it made it difficult to enjoy the rays and sharks.

Our guides were friendly and helpful but there were just too many people. The driver of our boat even made that comment.

I would not recommend this excursion at all.
    View All 41 Shark & Stingray Encounter Reviews
  • Beach
    It wasn't the prettiest but the service was good. We enjoyed the floaties and umbrella.