3. Carnival Sensation
This was my first cruise, so I don't have anything to compare this ship to. Embarkation was fast for me. The food was decent. I didn't eat as much as I thought I would. I think the heat suppressed my appetite a little. I enjoyed the cafe, bars, comedy shows, casino, and parties. The shows in the theater were good. Most of the staff was very friendly. I think I will enjoy smaller to mid sized ships, and I didn't get seasick at all. The rocking was soothing at night, and it added to my experience of really realizing "Hey, I'm on a ship in the middle of the ocean!" Plus, I enjoyed the spots on the ship where you could just sit alone and relax for a while. I don't imagine the ships with 5k people have many quiet public spaces. I probably wouldn't get the drink package again though. I think I would've come out cheaper if I just paid for each drink. I scheduled an excursion in Miami due to a late flight, so my debarkation was not typical. We were off the ship by 8am, I believe. I don't know how it was for everyone else.

Unbothered by an older ship and had a great time.

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review by cheezfrys

cheezfrys’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Sensation price drops

Interior
Cabin 4E U6
My suitcase arrived on time and my room was very clean. I did not experience any sewer odors like some mentioned before. I was on the forward Upper deck (interior), and I definitely felt the ship rocking. It didn't bother me.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins