3. Liberty of the Seas
This was our second time on this specific cruise. The first time my husband and I had a great time. This time, we invited family and friends to join us for the second go-around. Unfortunately, the staff were uncaring, the ship was dirty, the food was awful and wait staff were rude. We learned that this was the last week for this particular staff, so we figured everyone was just tired and done with their jobs. In the future, we may try to find out if the staff are new or about to end their contracts. We had a great time snorkeling in Cozumel. Jamaica was a waste of time and we didn't leave the port. Grand Cayman was beautiful and we had a great time. The shows did nothing for my teens and young adults--they were bored in the evenings. They refused to waste anymore money gambling and there was nothing else offered until late in the evening--so they complained a lot. Also, why does RCCL charge so much for bingo and other family activities?? It felt like RCCL was charging way too much for everything on the ship and none of it was not worth the high prices. On this cruise, it seemed like RCCL was struggling to identify and satisfy its target market.

Second Time Around Was The Same as the First Time