3. Celebrity Infinity
My wife and I were very happy with the food, service and appearance of this aging but beautiful ship. The staff in Micheal's club was particularly helpful and attentive. We sailed on a back to back in a Celebrity suite, actually a comfortable, on board, apartment. The ship is classic with wood accents and panels.Celebrity is making a huge mistake ripping out the extravagant wood panels and classic decor to "revolutionize" the ship. The pre-modern design is beautiful and comfortable The food served in Luminae restaurant is delicious but a little heavy for our tastes. However, we can't complain about multiple fillets and lobster in champagne sauce. Typically, we would pay over $100 for a similar meal at home. My wife and I have over 100 cruises on a variety of lines and the Celebrity Infinity is near the top. Many thanks to Vedran, the excellent hotel director, John, Jeffrey and Wim, the concierge team, and the entire staff for the personal service and for an exceptional experience.

Older is better

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by jgrkld293

jgrkld293’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Infinity price drops

Celebrity Suite
Cabin CS 8106, 8104
An apartment at sea, wood paneled and tastefully decorated. Excellent butler service (Chip).
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins