3. Majestic Princess
Most disappointed Princess Cruise after previous Sapphire, Royal, Regal and Diamond. We found the ship crowded with long queues, Bellinis and Vine became waiting area with tour guides and passengers, everyone rushing here and there, talking, burping and sneezing loudly. It was really chaotic and people took pictures everywhere including climbing up and down the equipment at the gym, and that there was this occasion where two ladies around their 60s and 80s were taking pictures in front of a backdrop and wouldn't stop posing and laughing until they lose balance and fell down with the backdrop and the Princess photographer was dumbfound. If you skipped the traditional and anytime dining queues, you'll also find long queue at the buffet lines strangely, we had to queue for buffet including waiting in front of sections that we were not picking up any food. Hand sanitizing was not policed after day two. Worse was World Marketplace buffet line was not open for the first (Nagasaki) and second (Yeosu) port day lunch, only the bistro was opened and at Yeosu, they had not enough food and we had long queue for nothing! Three pots of soup finished, empty sandwiches counter, and gone everything with the chef busy scolding and poor older cruisers who had problem walking, waiting, queuing, and surviving till their turn left with no food! Speaking of staffs, most of them were poorly trained, at times you feel like you're in Prison Break or Orange is the New Black, like our cabin steward, International Cafe, Alfredo, Crown Grill and LaMer, we had very bad experiences. But of course, not to mention some very nice staffs like Harmony, Internet service, Photography team, Spa, Gongcha and Noodle Station. The first day we entered our cabin, we already found bread crumbs on the floor. Hot water (shower)was gone on our floor 12 and the customer service had problems understand and paying attention to our call for help due to the same problem with many staffs on this ship, they assumed none can speak English so they were not paying attention to what you're saying! So we waited for 3-4 hours and called 5 times to highlight to them the problem, help only came after so many hours of wait. Same like the buffet staffs, if you say "May I have warm water please?" I got a reply "ah! Water! Hot or cold?". I interpret as "Ah!(you can speak English!" So "Hot or cold?(am not listening!!!)" And I replied "Just now I asked you-may I have warm water please" So after a few rounds of struggle, my friend suggested that I must do what they do, be rude and shout loudly what you want, for example "COKE! ONE!" And I learn not to be polite and speak in full sentences never mind they are from the Phillipines or wherever countries that should be familiar with English. The manager was most rude when we approached to make a reservation, he was speaking to his staffs and he gave us a hand gesture to wait and fiercely told us that he will be attending us in a bit. Dirty public toilets, smelly, clogged most of the time, soap finished. Shows at theatre were exactly like what other cruisers mentioned, they repeated the same shows. Well, no members lounge for disembarkation. And Keelung port was really bad and chaotic as well. So, no more Majestic for us, maybe will stop cruising with Princess for a while.

Majestic no more...

Ninjatt’s Full Rating Summary
Get Majestic Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MB A410
Not clean with breadcrumbs on the floor and many strands of hair in the drawer.
Marina Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins