3. Queen Elizabeth
I had been on two previous Alaska cruises (Crystal & Princess) and hadn't planned on going back again, but I wanted to cruise on one of the new Cunard Queens and since I live in Oregon.... The ship is beautifully done, the food in the Britannia Dining Room was excellent and so was the entertainment in the Royal Court Theater. But the service throughout the ship was consistently uninspired. Nobody, including the room steward and your waiters, bothers to learn your name. Supplies in the staterooms are stingy. Tables in the Lido remain dirty with used dishes and nobody comes over to ask if you need anything. I wonder if they have cut the crew to save money, something Cunard should never do. I always thought Cunard was a tier above Princess but its service on the QE was one big step below. I'm glad I got to ride on the ship but I wouldn't bother to buy a ticket on any of the new queens again.

A BEAUTIFUL SHIP -- THE SERVICE, NOT SO MUCH

Kieran4’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cunard Queen Elizabeth price drops

Single Inside
Cabin LC 8008
Standard, no different than any other cruise ships. It's the public areas that make the QE stand out.
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins