3. Anthem of the Seas
We chose this ship due to it sailing of of Bayonne New Jersey which is about a 4 hour drive from us. It was our first cruise ever and our 5 year anniversary trip. It was only my husband and I who went. We got a balcony room #12672 and the view was absolutely stunning! We thought the location was pretty good. Originally our trip was supposed to be a 5 day cruise with 2 days in Bermuda. However our trip was cut short due to someone having a medical crisis on the ship during the preceding trip and then having to turn the ship around to go to the closet port. We were suppose to depart New Jersey Saturday may 18th at 4pm but ended up leaving Sunday May 19th at 11pm. We decided to make the best of it and stayed in New York overnight visiting the Statue of Liberty and the 9/11 memorial was amazing. I felt RCCL did a lot for us to make up for it. They refunded us 2 nights cruise fare, plus drink package and key and any other add one you had purchased, plus refunded use up to $250 for the hotel stay the night before, and a 25 percent credit towards a future cruise. Those who did not want to do this were given the option of canceling with a 100 percent refund. Due to this I felt the ship wasn’t crowded and actually made it more enjoyable for those of us who went. We purchased the key for $25/pp per night and felt it was a good value for just my husband and I. We loved the priority check in, and choice departure as well as the farewell breakfast and lunch at chops. Bermuda was beautiful and the highlight of the day was definitely Hartley’s helmet dive! A once in a lifetime experience. This is a must do if you’re in Bermuda! Greg Hartley was very knowledgeable and took his time with us. Words can’t express how amazing this is! The shows were good especially liked “we will rock you” and the comedian that was on was prettt funny. Cons: The internet was awful and spotty barely worked! Even the Royal iq app wouldn’t work on the tv or the iPads or anything. Not much choice for food late night. Trip was too short. All in all I highly recommend this ship :)

First time cruiser, loved it!

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review by RIcruisecouple

• Sail Date: May 2019
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony

Cons:

Not much choice for food late night.

Trip was too short.

All in all I highly recommend this ship :)
RIcruisecouple’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 6D 12672
Great cabin with lots of space for two people! Beautiful views and beds were decent.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins