3. Celebrity Summit
Husband chose this cruise for his birthday trip this year. Flying to Bermuda and getting a nice hotel room was much more expensive. We sailed the Summit in Oct. on it's repositioning from Bayonne to San Juan (before the face lift). We had an Aqua room on deck 11. Liked the changes they made, plenty of outlets for charging and electronics in the room. (Note: You are not allowed to bring on extension cords are multi plug outlets. My husband got his confiscated at security and given a ticket to retrieve it upon our return, we didn't bother picking it up). Lots of storage. Although the bathroom was nice & new, the shower is very awkward to enter (door opens into the shower), so you have to maneuver your body around it. Also, it is very tight and I bumped my elbow on the grab bar and scratched my shoulder on the door knob. Our biggest issue was the Blu dining room. It is a nice perk of Aqua class, but we had very erratic service. Some days we sat for 10 minutes before we got water, then we would be ignored another 10 minutes. It was not the service I expected from Celebrity. We saw no need to pay for specialty dining especially what they were charging ($45??) for pasta or continental dining. No traditional steak house on board. We loved the shows, especially the comedian near the end. My husband is already talking about taking the repositioning cruise again this year. But probably wouldn't do Aqua again.

Love smaller ship cruising

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by cush75

• Sail Date: May 2019
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Aqua Class

We loved the shows, especially the comedian near the end.

cush75’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Summit price drops

Aqua Class
Cabin A1
Plenty of outlets for charging and electronics. Lots of storage. Although the bathroom was nice & new, the shower is very awkward to enter (door opens into the shower), so you have to maneuver your body around it. Also, it is very tight and I bumped my elbow on the grab bar and scratched my shoulder on the door knob.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins