3. Adventure of the Seas
I chose this cruise because I like Royal Caribbean and I didn't have to drive! But there are so many more reasons to take this cruise. The ship and staff, activities and lounge areas...all top notch! The Promenade Deck was a great place to hang out, lots of activities go on, theme music nights..great for a party atmosphere. The Activities staff were lively, friendly, and funny. There were more Trivia and other activities on this ship then I've seen on other cruises. Some were new and interesting (not just the Quest Game). We found the Imperial Room a comfortable place for a variety of activities. Schooner Bar was the trivia location...too small for the size of the crowds that attend the activity, so get there early if you want a good seat. The only negative regarding entertainment is the Production shows. I found them boring, hokey and out of date. But the comedians, and the mentalist were very good. There are electronic boards near the elevators with touchscreens you can use to find out what activities are going on, and to find your cabin! Bar Harbor is beautiful..if you want to shop and eat, no need for excursions, St. John and Halifax, I would recommend excursions, not much to do in the immediate area of port.

Great ship...always enjoy Royal Caribbean

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by itchintogo

itchintogo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 1V 6555
Very clean, beds a little hard for me but comfy none the less. Shower has a door instead of curtain, a good thing...could use a little more storage, not many drawers and they were small... and the bottom of the bed a little to close to the wall for my liking. This interior cabin had a window overlooking the promenade, which was nice...gave you a feeling of more space and you could see what was going on!
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins