3. Norwegian Joy
Alaska was on our proverbial bucket list and Norwegian is our preferred cruise line. Neither disappointed. As anticipated, the service, food and shows on the Norwegian Joy were tremendous. Not a bad experience to be had. Alaska was everything we expected and more. Beautiful weather, spectacular views and an overall outstanding cruise. We did seaplane, whale watching and helicopter excursions. Although rather pricey, we loved them all. We have found out that excursions in Alaska are much more expensive than other locations, but with this being a unique location, that is to be expected. We did the concierge suite which was nice to have the larger room, but we question the need to spend the extra money. The only downside I can think of was the casino was not very accommodating to my wallet. Seattle was a great city and a lot to see. I would however like to see the city do something with the homeless population. Unfortunately they were everywhere we went. They didn't bother anyone, so it wasn't a big problem.

Alaska Inner Passage

ngamark’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Joy price drops

Concierge Villa Suite with Balcony
Cabin CC 14752
Beautifully decorated room and a great balcony.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins