3. Norwegian Star
Food was pretty bad, Exception was the Brazilian restaurant which was excellent. Was in a suite and had the beverage package but was forced to buy bottled water. NCL charges 3x more for the water than Carnival does. Their Bingo was $39 for 3 games. My estimate there was 100 plus people playing. It's only 3 games and $400 in total prize money for the 3 games was given out NCL was making $4,000+ a session on the games. Room steward and butler were great and overall all the employees on the ship were friendly and efficient at their jobs. Kudos to the O'Sheenesy sic bar staff. Their wings were excellent btw. Bought an Invicta watch at their 70% off sale. Got home and checked Amazon and they had it for 40% off the ships price. My fault for not doing due diligence. Had an aft facing penthouse and the cabin was great. However I felt I got nickled and dimed to death on this cruise. But the cabin and the itinerary was great. Booked my own tours which saved me a ton of money over the ships price. This however is my swan song for cruising.

Staff were excellent

kellyjam’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Star price drops

Aft-Facing Penthouse with Large Balcony
Cabin SF 10228
Rear Aft Cabin was great and the lanai was huge with great views had 2 chairs and 2 lounge chairs. Room steward and Butler were great. Butler brought snacks every afternoon.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins