3. Carnival Glory
I have cruised with Carnival over 100 days. I live close to 2 cruise ports and take advantage of the same day drive to the port. I picked this cruise because it was 8 days and went to Key West. I had not been there in 6 years. This was also my first trip to Half Moon Cay. Embarkation was very smooth and we walked on the ship immediately after going through security. We had lunch at the Anchor BBQ and it was very good. Overall we had a good cruise. There were some negatives. Our cabin was on the Riveria Deck in bow. The room was in good shape and the A/C worked very well. We heard some complaints by other passengers that their A/C did not work and rooms were warm. Our room steward did a great job. We had late dining in the aft dining room. Late dining is not my cup tea. Eating at 8:30 to 9:00 is too late. This not the ships fault. We booked late and that is all that was available. The wait staff did a great job. However, the menu is becoming boring. The menu has had very few changes over the years. I do not enjoy the shows in the theater. I did enjoy the family friendly comedy shows. The musicians were a mixed bag. The brass section was good and some of the solo artist were good. Carnival is a lower end cruise experience. Carnival is not a luxury cruise ship and it is not a gourmet food experience. People will over indulge and you will hear more foul language than you may want to hear. We also had someone throw up in the main pool on the last sea day and it had to be drained and refilled. Also the hairy chest contest is not for children. It can be over risque when the participants have over indulged. On debarkation, 5 NO policemen and a police dog escorted someone off the ship in handcuffs. Overall, we enjoyed the cruise and you can find plenty of places on the ship to get away from the crazies.

Key West Cruise

Carnival Glory Cruise Review by ledges1

ledges1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Glory price drops

Interior
Cabin 4A 1215
Cabin was clean and cabin steward did a great job (Arelleo).
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins