3. Queen Mary 2 (QM2)
I went on a study abroad trip with my college for Theatre. I had never been on a crossing or any kind of other ship before much less an Ocean Liner. From the moment I walked onto the ship I felt like I was part of a movie where I was the star. Every guest is treated like royalty no matter what your room "class" is. We were greeted with an ice cold bottle of sparkling wine, godiva chocolates on our pillows everynight and the daily "news" deilvered everyday. I had never ordered room service before (which is included). If you want breakfast you do have to put your preferences out the night before. Although room service was nice, the menu was limited and I found I much preferred going to the Britannia for formal breakfast and getting to meet new people. Some of the best conversations I had were with strangers. I was a little disappointed in the entertainment. We specifically wanted to attend the workshops with RADA the resident theatre troupe who were sadly not on this specific voyage. There are multiple speakers you can see, and other workshops to attend. I found that most of what I wanted to do overlapped so I had to pick and choose my daily activities carefully. I loved the watercolor class, flower arranging class and mixology class. The food was so amazing on board. I loved eating lunch at the Lion Pub. I tried the formal lunch but the food was similar to dinner. The highlight of my food experience is Afternoon Tea. Everyday between 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm you are treated to formal afternoon tea. There are at least six different choices for each course! The scones with real Devonshire Cream can't be missed! We were on board for 7-days and I still felt like I didn't get to see everything on the ship. I loved this experience so much that I have already booked two more crossings! This time I will be sharing the voyage with my husband to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Each experience is magical.

Queen of the Sea- Bucket List Adventure

Glamorkat’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cunard Queen Mary 2 (QM2) price drops

Standard Inside
Cabin IC
Smallish, but a nice size. We had 3-people in our cabin but I felt like there was adaqete space.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins