3. Carnival Sunshine
My daughter and I took a mini vacation for her birthday . The crew on this ship made her feel so special. Ray our steward was awesome. The crew in the Sunset dining were truly amazing . We met Bradley the art gentleman and had a good conversation with him. and Mikey the cruise director will keep you laughing he was awesome. Andre who works on the lido deck bringing you drinks he is the bomb! has some really good dance moves. We enjoyed the shows , the food. We ate at the Italian restaurant on the first night and they sang to my daughter in Italian. They sang to her in the Sunset dinning room as well. We like the Sunshine and all the activities were awesome. We will definitely sail on the Sunshine again. The Matre D was awesome in the Sunset dinning room I hope he dances with us next time , LOL..

Great Time!!

mkleggs29’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Sunshine price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8D 9200
we loved our room. it was perfect for the two of us. And I love the Balcony rooms. Our Steward was Ray he is awesome!!!
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins