3. Allure of the Seas
I choose this cruise because it did sail to St. Thomas. Several days before boarding I found out that they would not sail to St. Thomas as planned. Royal would not allow any refunds or transfers to another ship. They did not even notify us. We found out by trying to book a shore excursion. We called Royal. They would not allow any cancellations or re-book or transfer to another ship. We spoke to the cruise director and captain about this. They just said they were following orders. The strange part about this trip is that we sailed right past St. Thomas on our way to a half of day in San Juan. San Juan is very close to St. Thomas, where we were promised a full day. The rest of the cruise was average. Moma Mia was good. Chops was great. Mainly for 30-40's crowd. I went in mid may to avoid all of the kids. I was wrong. Many kids on board. Had to leave chops and other restaurants because of screaming kids. Asked for a quiet table and each time they sit screaming kids right next to us even after a table change twice. No one listens.

Did not sail to St. Thomas as planned. Would not allow any refunds.

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by flaguy321