Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by JuellaRon18

• Sail Date: May 2019
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View with Large Balcony

Overall experience was good, Ship- too big, good for family with kids, nice, plenty of things to do. Cabin, pretty big than the regular balcony, clean. Dining, too crowded, line up every night, I suggest to book the specialty restaurant, on first few night. Food, everyday same menu, steak so thin unlike before from my experience from other Royal caribbean, Grease and Fine line is awesome, I suggest come in 20-30 mins before to line up, to get good seat.

SERVICE!! NOT SO FRIENDLY, AND GUESS WHAT, A SECURITY GUARD OF DECK 10 AND THE HEAD OF HOUSEKEEPING ON DECK 10 CAME TO OUR ROOM, EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE THE SIGN OF "DO NOT DISTURB' IN OUR ROOM IS POSTED IN OUR DOOR., I OPENED THE DOOR AND THE SECURITY GUARD INTRODUCED HIMSELF NAME JACK AND PUT ME ON CAMERA, AND I SAID YES, AND WHAT THIS IS ABOUT? HE SAID 'WE WANT TO KNOW IF YOU'RE STILL ALIVE?' What kind of questions is that of course we are alive coz we' re in and out of the ship, coz we were on port on that day, and spend 3-4 hours only but we also rented the towel and scanned our sea pass, so obviously we are alive, and HE ALSO WANTS TO CHECK OUR ROOM. So I let him. this was so intimidating TREATING US LIKE A CRIMINALS. this is my 5th cruise, and i wasn't treated this way, They should teach their crew how to ask properly, I understand that they have policy to follow, but at least ask nicely, like " sorry ma'm to disturb you we just notice your sign is still up, is everything ok? " They should teach them how to be polite. So we had a meeting with the Head security and head of the maintenance of the ship, and all they said was sorry. I'm actually glad that it was on camera and they heard how the security guard ask me. and they didn't offer anything to compensate us.

The last day of the cruise I went to the guest services and talk to Maria B, and she offered us at least a bottle of wine, But i don't drink, and its end of the cruise and my husband won't drink it anymore. She was kind enough to offer me port credit. So Thank you Maria B. Good thing our next cruise is not with Harmony of the sea.

JuellaRon18's Full Rating Summary

Ocean View with Large Balcony
Cabin 1C 10676

love it

View All undefined undefined Reviews
St. Maarten

we only went out for couple of hours but the beach and boardwalk still good.

JuellaRon18