3. Allure of the Seas
My Husband and I had a wonderfully relaxing and fun week aboard the Allure of the seas. Both embarkation and disembarkation were a breeze. The Allure is a beautiful ship. We had a boardwalk balcony and loved it! The staff on the ship were wonderful. They were all helpful and polite. Our room steward and dining room waiters were so accommodating and engaging with us each day. We went on an ATV adventure (Campo Rico) in San Juan that was really fun. I had never ridden an ATV before and found the tour well organized and easy to follow. One of our excursions was canceled at the last minute and we ended up staying on the ship - we have never done this before and had a fabulous time enjoying a practically empty ship! The Oasis class ships are really big and and the neighborhood layout is great for breaking up the crowds. However, we did find the elevators to be crowded and often took the stairs to avoid waiting for an elevator with space to arrive. Our only other small complaint was that we found the layout of the buffet to be confusing which caused congestion. We ended up going to the main dining room for lunch and were surprised to find that they had both menu and buffet options available. Allure of the seas is a great ship and we would definitely recommend it!

Great Anniversary Trip

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by Kessa23

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Boardwalk View Balcony

Allure of the seas is a great ship and we would definitely recommend it!
Kessa23’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas price drops

Boardwalk View Balcony
Cabin 1I 10329
We absolutely loved our boardwalk balcony cabin. We had an amazing view of the boardwalk, ocean and aqua theater. We were able to watch the shows from our room. The noise and privacy complaints we had heard about prior to sailing were non issues for us.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins