We chose this cruise for the destinations. Those did not disappoint. However our experience with the staff was unpleasant at best.
1. In the wine bar, we asked our server for a napkin to wipe our table from a previous occupants spill and we were told we had to go to another bar to get one. When we did, it was closed.
2. We bought an expensive drink package and were allowed to have any drink up to 10 euros. We ordered a wine tasting for 9.50 and were told that we had to pay for it because it wasn’t included in our package. As a matter of fact, that seemed to be the phrase of our Cruise “it’s not in your package”
3. At one of our sit down dinners, we asked our server for a mixed drink. His reply was, “well I’m gonna have to go all the way to the bar to get it because we only serve wine and beer”. Hence we only sat down twice for dinner and ate at the buffet the rest of the time.
4. Our adult friends wanted an ice cream (the dessert options were very minimal) and they were told that it was for the children.
5. We wanted to buy some photos, and began inquiring about the various packages. I’m not sure if that upset the man behind the counter, but he was rude so we left without any photos.
6. Food was nothing spectacular. No ice carvings, or dessert sculptures or chocolate fountains like you see on most other cruise lines. Very plain.
This is the kind of attitudes we dealt with the staff for the entire cruise. Very short, curt answers to our questions. Just not accommodating or friendly at all.
The one positive dining experience was at the butchers cut restaurant. Everyone was simply amazing, especially Muliada.
We will never sail on an MSC Cruise Ship again. They just can’t compare to Norwegian, or Royal Caribbean, or Princess.
Cabin was spacious and adequate. Our cabin steward Jovi was excellent.
Excellent tour-beautiful place
Great tour of Paris, bus stuck in traffic, lost quite a bit of personal time but thats no fault of anyone
This was the best tour of the cruise-View All 39 Canal Boat Tour Reviews
Not enough personal timeView All 8 Canal Boat Cruise Reviews