3. AmaPrima
This was my fourth river cruise on AmaWaterways and every one of them has surpasses my expectations. Everything on this cruise was so well planned - the ports and shore excursions, the meals with a great array of food to satisfy any taste. The staff were always available to answer our question or provide whatever help we requested. Shore excursions are included. Often there are several to choose from - bike tours, gentle walking to more rigorous ones - something for everyone. As for the meals, there was always something for all tastes. The breakfast buffet had a wide assortment of foods. Special orders were available too. Lunch was served in the dining room with a light lunch alternative in the lounge. Seated dinners were always in the dining room with an optional chefs table restaurant available by reservation. Wine, beer and soft drinks were included with lunch and dinner. I hope to return for another AmaWaterways Cruise. I know I won’t be disappointed and neither will you.

Tulip time - a perfect cruise

AmaPrima Cruise Review by arbarkar