3. MSC Armonia
We booked the cruise because of the 2 days in Havana and we enjoyed the full cruise as well. We had sailed on the Poesia a couple of years ago and we liked the Armonia cruise more. The food was definitely better on the Armonia. The Hotel Director on the Armonia went above and beyond and most of the Senior Staff were very friendly and outgoing. Our cabin steward did a good job and we liked our cabin. A major problem I had was with the layout of the ship. I have a small mobility scooter and between different areas of the ship there are a lot of raised bars on the ground. Each time I drive over one it jolts my body and I ended up with a really painful back and really sore spasms. I had to take pain pills and muscle relaxants the whole time. I tried going on the outside deck to get from one end of the ship to the other but it was often blocked off for some reason. The doors are not automatic either and I often had to wait for someone to come along so I could go to the buffet or to get to an elevator. When I told the Hotel Director he was sympathetic and was aware of the problem. He did send me a nice souvenir to cheer me up. Can't beat the value of MSC.

The staff were very helpful and accommodating

MSC Armonia Cruise Review by mexico8

• Sail Date: May 2019
  • Destination: Cuba
  • Cabin Type: Interior Stateroom – Fantastica

Our cabin steward did a good job and we liked our cabin.

mexico8’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Armonia price drops

Interior Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin I2 9052
Nice and spacious and comfortable. Very quiet. Extremely comfortable beds and pillows and lots of storage space.
Tormalina Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins