3. Disney Dream
Disney cruise with Grand children and son and girlfriend. The best part was the food. The service with Leo and Sum was fantastic, I was so impressed with how they interacted with my family... My daughter is vegan and my grandson has an egg allergy. It was unbelievable how well we were catered to and treated by everyone. Really enjoyed pirate night Shows were great! Shaun Farquart was great in the adult and children shows. 5K was fun island was fun. The island was nice but a little to little to Disney. Cloudy day made it more enjoyable. Would have been to hot if the sun was out. Grand Kids loved the movies and shows. Downside was the price of drinks. Room service was great. As I said the waiter Leo and Sumi were the best part of this cruise, Leo took care of us at lunch even when he wasn't our waiter

Leo and Sumi were the best

Disney Dream Cruise Review by ltpbfr

• Sail Date: May 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah (oversized verandah)
Disney cruise with Grand children and son and girlfriend.

The best part was the food.

Really enjoyed pirate night

Shows were great! Shaun Farquart was great in the adult and children shows.

Grand Kids loved the movies and shows.

Downside was the price of drinks.

Room service was great.