3. Norwegian Breakaway
This trip offered everything that we were looking for. When it was time to embark, everything went smoothly. Everyone was kind and helpful. There was 4 of us traveling with 2 rooms. We had connecting balcony rooms so it felt like one big suite. We especially enjoyed all the extra perks that came with the package. We had the Ultimate drink package along with 3 Specialty Dining options. The food at all 3 that we chose was wonderful. As a whole, the food was great at every place that we ate at. The freestyle dining is the best thing that they could have come up with. This gives you the option to eat at whatever time you want to without being rushed. This is the first time that I have cruised with Norwegian and I would definitely choose Norwegian again in the future. Can't wait to go on my next trip.

Best girl's trip ever

Darnett22’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Family Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B2 12858
The cabin even though a little small was fine since we had connecting rooms and kept the door open.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins