3. Norwegian Breakaway
Line: Norwegian Boat: Breakaway On May 19, take this cruise to Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, Tortola and a key owned by the line, called Stirrup Caye. The truth is that I prefer the system that the cruise ships had before, they all went to the same restaurant and we could all watch the same shows. Now time is going to find reservations for each of the specialized restaurants, if you want to know them, and the same with the shows. You have to make reservations even to get off the ship. I'm going to start with the ports. The arrival to Puerto Rico was at 5:00 in the afternoon, one day on Tuesday when many places were closed, it was a shame because I would have known some beach or have enjoyed more the locals. In St. Thomas and Tortola the stay was quite short, we could only enjoy approximately 2 hours on each beach. But the worst part was in the key. We arrived at 11:00 am and nevertheless we could not get off the ship because we did not have a reservation to be able to get off first. We ended up going down at about 2:15 and by 4:30 we had to start concentrating to get back to the boat, which became an endless line of old people, young people and adults under the inclement sun. That was the worst experience of all. The services in the bars, terrible. There was never an innkeeper nearby and people were milling around the bar asking the bartenders for a drink, more than a bar they looked like public markets. The only place where we were served was in the bar .... The attention of ABDUL and EKO were impeccable. In addition to this I must highlight the quality of the food at dinners. You are really spectacular, the presentation, the taste of each dish was excellent. For those who like swimming pools and jacuzzis, they should be prepared to see an endless number of people in a pool that looks more like children than adults. The truth is that the pool is a joke. As long as there are people who are willing to pay more for services that are supposed to be included, we care that we spend the holidays making reservations and rows and that they do not mind being treated as second class passengers, as the abuse will continue. I have traveled on several cruise lines, and one of the ones I liked the most was Nowegian, but after the last two experiences I think I will start looking for new options, which fortunately there are many and if not all hotels are also included They are also a good option and you already know that you do not have to pay more than just.

Not a good experience