3. Carnival Imagination
My grandparents did it to me, I have to admit it. God rest their souls, but they only did the fancy fancy cruises and would ROLL in their graves at the thought of us taking a carnival 4 day-er to mexico... So when I used some of the money grandpa left me to do this, Well I was nervous ok ... But Let me tell you, we were 100 % amazed and thrilled and delighted with our Carnival Inspiration journey. We cried when we had to get off Ok? I'm not kidding I really did cry. I mean, I dont even know who I am anymore. I just want to stay on the boat I even have been looking for job opps on board. It was literally just perfect. the food was honestly very good, and trust me I was again not optimistic. Thank You carnival !! most especially Thank you Ryan Rose !!!

I'm embarrassed to say I'm a semi snob + I Need to say I LOVED the INSPIRATION