3. Explorer of the Seas
Just got back from our first ever cruise and I dont think I could go back to a "normal" holiday. Absolutely amazing! Ship was amazing and staff were so attentive. Bars got very full at night and not enough seats but that's the only thing I can honestly moan about. Entertainment was excellent and the cocktails!!! We only ate in the main areas so cant comment except Johnny rockets which for the price is a must! Absolutely amazing holiday and highly recommend! Excellent cruise for kids. My daughter loved it (6) Son is 2 so no kids club for him but staff were very accommodating and entertaining. My kids left feeling like royalty! So many different cocktails to choose from. Would definitely recommend buying the deluxe package. We were hesitant but ended up saving a lot of money. Photos were good and a reasonable price! Just waiting for ours to be delivered.

First time cruisers

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review by Lottie114

• Sail Date: May 2019
  • Destination: Canary Islands
  • Cabin Type: Interior

Absolutely amazing holiday and highly recommend!

Excellent cruise for kids. My daughter loved it (6)

Photos were good and a reasonable price! Just waiting for ours to be delivered.
Lottie114’s Full Rating Summary
Ages Under 3
Ages 3 to 6
Get Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 3V 9223
Standard cabin which was larger then we assumed was going to be.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins