3. Modigliani
I chose this cruise as I thought it would be a good experience to travel on a European cruise line. The smoke smell on this ship was very overwhelming, especially after meals. The crew were constantly smoking on the deck right outside the reception area and the smoke blew in every time the sliding door opened. The average age of the passengers is very old which made it difficult on tours. The food was good and the staff were helpful and tried their best to accommodate, but I would never consider booking on this cruise line again unless you love the smell of cigarette smoke. The constant noise of loudspeakers announcing activities, excursions and dinner times were constant and very annoying as they were repeated in three languages. There were only four passengers on this cruise who spoke English exclusively , and as a result we had all our meals with this other couple for the entire cruise. Luckily we got along or it could have been worse.

Would not recommend this cruise

Modigliani Cruise Review by echaban

• Sail Date: May 2019
  • Destination: Europe
echaban’s Full Rating Summary
Get CroisiEurope Modigliani price drops

Small cabin, but always kept very clean.

More CroisiEurope Modigliani Reviews