3. Majesty of the Seas
My wife and I went with our good buddies to Key West and then to Havana on a four day cruise out of FLL. The ship is old(er) yes, but lots of great character...it's clean...it never felt crowded and the service was outstanding. The pool was a little crowded most of the time and so was the main dining room...otherwise I felt like it was a pretty empty ship...even though it was sold out. The Viking Lounge on top was empty about the whole time...great area to read a book and relax after getting back from the journey. Trivia was super fun. The casino was hopping most times and the dealers were pretty nice. Main dining room food was better than expected...we've gone on three Oceania Cruises so we lowered our expectations. The only suggestion is to get dressing on the side. The appetizers and soups were terrific. Fish of the day was always a good choice as well as the warm cookie and ice cream. The wait-staff was very hard working and remembered our names when we ran into them around the ship. Definitely recommend this cruise, especially for the price and itinerary! Entertainment was okay...comedian very funny. Spa - beware...they will upsell you...wife spent $500 on about $200 worth of treatments because she got sold...has trouble saying no...but she said they were very well done.

Majesty - underrated - great time on board and in Cuba

curthall’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 4N 7014
Cabin, yes it was older and small but just fine. We had an oceanview and our friends had a large oceanview...very comfortable. I'm glad we didn't upgrade to balcony because I think we would've been disappointed to pay more for an older room that wasn't much larger.
Deck 8 Outside Cabins