3. Norwegian Pearl
This was the most mismanaged cruise I have ever been on. The new crew out of NY didn’t know what the he’ll they were doing! The specialty restaurants were under par. The service was horrible, I gave Cagneys 3 try’s, The same every time... I was on this ship a year ago and the management was so much better. The shore excursions were a disaster, in Dublin we had only an hour on our hop on hop off bus and had to get off and take a cab back to the meeting point, because we got off the ship so late. In Paris, another joke, I had an 11:30 guided tour at the Louve, which should have been no problem because I’ve been there several times before, again by the time be got off the ship and on our way we were very late, then when we arrived in Paris it was a holiday and the roads were closed off for the bus to park, so we drove around another half hour trying to park. We got off the bus and got a cab, by the time we got to the Louve our tour guide was long gone, we wound up having 90 min in the Louve before we had to catch a cab back to the bus that was just parked on a stree somewhere...6 hours on the bus back and forth to get 90 min in Paris, what a joke! London was another fiasco,.. Belgium was the only port we got out of the ship in enough time to see anything. The sail was rough, I spoke to a girl in my hotel that came in on a Royal Caribbian Ship, she said there sail was great, not rough at all... Then to top it off half the people on the ship had gastritis and were sick, thus the reason the buffets wouldn’t let you serve yourself on day 2 of the sail, obviously the ship was contaminated when we got on board. The entire sail was a disaster and Norwegian should refund all our money! I will never sail Norwegian again!

The worse cruise I’ve ever been on, and I’ve been on about 38 cruises!

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review by Tryalaugh

London was another fiasco,..

The entire sail was a disaster and Norwegian should refund all our money!

I will never sail Norwegian again!
Tryalaugh’s Full Rating Summary