3. Celebrity Equinox
Our 7 day cruise on the Equinox was incredible. First of all, embarkation was incredibly fast and the glass of champagne when you first board was a very nice welcome. Ship was easy to find your way around and elevators were very fast. The food was also Amazing in both the buffet and main dining room. The Beef Wellington and Prime Rib were simply excellent. The buffet had lots of variety and food was well prepared /great quality/ nicely presented. Lots of people were usually at buffet but the way it was set up did not feel crowded. The desserts like the creme brulee in main dining room were perfection and the 30 different beautifully decorated cakes on the buffet for the last day was great idea. The service was also Amazing - very friendly and prompt. The public bathrooms on the ship were the cleanest I've ever seen in my entire life! The public areas in the ship were also well maintained and nicely decorated. Ship seemed very elegant / sophisticated. The cabins were also kept very clean and our state room attendant really went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable. My boyfriend and I had a balcony cabin on the 7th floor. Our room had great storage space, a little fridge and flat screen TV. Our balcony was exceptionally large. I felt like sleeping out there - the breeze from the ocean was heavenly. The entertainment was also really good, especially the stand up comedian in the theater and the various singers in the grand foyer. I did wish they had more day time activities to choose from for sea days. In addition, the ports of Costa Maya and Cozumel were so beautiful. Mahahaul beach and boardwalk which is just a 4 minute taxi ride south of the Costa Maya port is the most strikingly beautiful / clearest water I've ever seen. And its free to enter. And lots of great shops, bars on the boardwalk. Cozumel was also great - some of the best shopping there as well. Key West is also a 10 - so much to see and do. I'm an animal lover so I really enjoyed going to Nancy Foresters- a small parrot sanctuary. Getting off / on the ship was also very smooth / organized. Overall, the cruise was very relaxing, quiet, and we met lots of new people which i enjoy. The cruise didn't have the excitement of a loud party cruise like Carnival or some of the Royal Carribean but I really did appreciate the calm / quiet. My boyfriend is also the type who lives to complain so if he is satisfied then Celebrity definitely did a good job!

AMAZING! LOVED THE EQUINOX