3. Norwegian Sun
No Lobster at all. Was told they do not serve it any longer Martini at dinner only on the 8th floor. Why would I not be able to get a drink at dinner? Insane No Make up mirror available No shrimp cocktail anywhere. Was told they will not serve it any longer. Unacceptable Wait staff just plain not accommodating to my wants and needs in main dining room. Room floors were worn and soiled Premium drinks now popped up to Super premium Entire cruise was an over priced Onion soup was half a cup with the cheese just dabbed on top. Was told I’d have to eat at the La Bistro to get real baked onion soup Still no martinis available in main dining room Ordered steak median rare. Came well done. Order no spices no garlic no peppercorn. Not only was there peppercorn on the steak it was also on tomato and sweet potatoes. Fish was was dry but everything around it was very oily. 3 1/2 Ordered a shrimp and arugula salad for lunch. Lots of arugula and three super small one inch shrimps. Are they kidding me French Restaurant was fantastic. Top food and even better service. So far for brunch in main dining room I’m waiting 33 minutes for my cappuccino coffee. Are they trying their best to keep me off Norwegian. French specialty restaurant was great. Great wait staff. Great food. Should have eaten there every night. Bottom line was way too expensive for a third rate ship. Norwegian should be ashamed of them selves. Seriously ! Was planning another cruise to Hawaii. Will never again sail Norwegian. They cut my internet off at 10 pm the night before departure even though I paid for it until Friday morning. Sucks. Had to go to the front desk to print my boarding passes. Toilet seat in room was disgusting. Urine stains embedded. Ask cabin Stewart to change it which they did. Just wondering how many other folks sat on it and never said anything. Spirit Air was good. On time both ways. Will try my best to stay away from them also. Coulda flown AA first class by the time I paid for the upgrades. Nothing to do with the cruise itself. Just an extra $1,000 or so dollars to get to the port plus overnight accommodations and transfers.

CUBA & KEY WEST were great! Stay away from the "SUN"

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by Ronsonvacation

• Sail Date: May 2019
  • Destination: Cuba
  • Cabin Type: Balcony
No Lobster at all. Was told they do not serve it any longer

No Make up mirror available

Room floors were worn and soiled

Premium drinks now popped up to Super premium

Entire cruise was an over priced

Still no martinis available in main dining room

Fish was was dry but everything around it was very oily. 3 1/2

French Restaurant was fantastic. Top food and even better service.

Ronsonvacation’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC 00xx
Toilet seat in room was disgusting. Urine stains were embedded. Ask cabin Stewart to change it which they did. Just wondering how many other folks sat on it and never said anything. Carpets worn. Rust on spigots. Sink stopper not working. Looks the under the bed was never vacuumed. No make up mirror, Fuse blew out.
Pool Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins