3. Carnival Inspiration
This was our first cruise and definitely enjoyed it! I would give the staff service 5 stars as they always took care of us at all times! The Cruise director kept everyone informed and the passengers entertained every day. We were not impressed with the food but overall dining was good. The room was very quiet, clean and the bed was really comfortable. (Deck 4 cabin R195) We really enjoyed all the live music playing throughout the cruise. Lady Red at the Piano bar was a favourite! The bartender's were very tentative and professional. I loved the Spa Salon. Not something I normally do but ended up going twice to get a blowout special by Alexander S. Be prepared for bad weather, thankful I had warm clothes and we missed out on Catalina Island but it was for safety. Definitely can feel the rocking at times but we wore a patch and never felt sick. Embarkation and disembarkation went fast and smooth.

Fun entertainment and excellent service

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by Tiffanymdc

Tiffanymdc’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Inspiration price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6A R195
Very quiet, clean and comfortable bed.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins