3. Norwegian Gem
My daughter has taken this cruise twice before on the Dawn. There were 8 of us on this trip, myself, my husband, our 2 younger children, my oldest daughter, her boyfriend, my mother-in-law, and my daughters boyfriends mother. This was our first cruise, as my husband and myself have never cruised before. The cruise director was excellent his name was Ferdie, the shows were great, we have a daughter that loves musicals so this was right up her alley. The dining experience was great, my husband and myself had 3 nights of specialty dining, we went to Cagney's, Moderna, and Le Bistro. The meals were plentiful and excellent. We went and explored the island on our own, which was also an excellent experience. We will definately be cruising again. The activities on board were also alot of fun, we were a group of 8 and 2 out of the eight of us were called up for Deal or No Deal, and 3 were pulled up on stage during 2 shows.

Family Vacation

Ages 13 to 15
Get Norwegian Gem price drops

Mid-Ship Oceanview Porthole Window
Cabin OF 4576
It was great, when first arriving, wasn't too sure how 4 of us were going to fit in this room, but worked out wonderfully.
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins