3. Celebrity Solstice
The ship is very elegant but aging. Our cabin had broken furniture and for Aqua class not very spa like. Our can attentant keep everything very tidy. But we did not receive all perks of our booking. And when there was an issue Guest Services had no desire to help. Blu, the dining room for Aqua class, was awlful. We went to the main dining room most nights. The buffet was very poorly laid out and the same thing every day. And all they do is try to up sell Everything. We could not walk through any common area that we did get harrissed to upgrade drink packages, book speciality fining, or purchase something. Communication is very poor about major things like disembarking. We where never given any directions. When I went to guest services I was received an attitude. This was my first Celebrity cruise and it will be my last. The overall experience was under whelming. I can not recommend Celebrity.

First and last time you n Celebrity

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review by evk1972

• Sail Date: May 2019
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: AquaClass

This was my first Celebrity cruise and it will be my last.

The overall experience was under whelming. I can not recommend Celebrity.
evk1972’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Solstice price drops

AquaClass
Cabin A1 1604
Broken furniture and tiny bath.
Penthouse Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins