3. Harmony of the Seas
We chose this cruise because we love the Oasis class ships and had been on Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas the two previous years. While they are all very similar, each has their different nuances. We have been on 12 cruises ( 8 with Royal Caribbean ) and this was by far absolutely the quickest embarkation ever. I can't say enough good things about it. I had coffee one morning with a guy that had been on over 70 cruises ( not a travel agent ) and he confirmed what I already knew, Royal Caribbean all the way. They have the embarkation down to a science. Another thing I've always liked about Royal Caribbean is they do the muster drill in one of the dining rooms so there is a place to sit as opposed to other lines that have you stand for 30 minutes or more on one of the outside decks. The ship itself was beautiful and well maintained. If I had to do it all over again, I would definitely sail on this ship. The only thing I noticed and didn't like was that you could hear the noise inside your cabin from the Boardwalk whereas on the Oasis and Allure, you could not. We also noticed that the closets were configured differently ( which we liked ) and had drawers in them which the other ships did not. The shower was noticeably bigger with a completely closing glass surround. ( again, we liked this ) I don't remember the name of the motel we stayed in ( Titusville )( I think it was a Quality Inn ) but it was a dump and the steakhouse that they were so high on ( on the grounds ) had good food but I don't think they've cleaned their bathrooms in a couple of years. Our room steward Delano was great and very attentive. The entire staff was very friendly. The cabin was always very clean although I wished they had vacuumed a little more. Shore excursions were mediocre at best. Next time, I will not book any shore excursions. Perfect Day at Coco Cay was fabulous. We had a 10 o clock balloon ride booked which they had to cancel due to the wind. ( Royal Caribbean has no control over the weather ) Even though it started off cloudy in Port Canaveral, we had pretty good weather 95% of the time. ( again, Royal has no control over mother nature. ) The new Coco Cay is gorgeous. The entertainment on board was superb. As a guy, I don't normally like musicals but I thoroughly enjoyed Grease. Great production. We traveled with another couple and they enjoyed the cruise as much as we did. The service in the MDR was a little slow but there are 13 complimentary places to eat so this really didn't matter. That's another thing I like about the big ships, variety. Even though it was a large ship, I've been on smaller ships that seemed a lot more crowded. The belly flop contest, worlds sexiest man and women's cannonball contest were hilarious. The second Aqua show was a lot better than the first.

Ship was as advertised. Only 1 complant and it's minor

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Flash12345

• Sail Date: May 2019
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Boardwalk View Balcony

We traveled with another couple and they enjoyed the cruise as much as we did.

The second Aqua show was a lot better than the first.
Flash12345’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Boardwalk View Balcony
Cabin 1I 12707
Cabin was clean but a little noisy
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins