• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • News
  • Deals

American Constitution Review

Editor Rating

My Best Cruise ever (American Revolution Cruise)

Review for American Constitution to the USA
cavalentine
6-10 Cruises • Age 80s

Sail Date: May 2019
Cabin:

While I was born and raised in New York City, my wife had not traveled in this area. She chose this cruise.

I found this cruise to be informative and interesting. I liked the personal attention given by the crew and staff to meeting my needs. I traveled alone with my wife's blessing while my wife remained home and had her gall bladder removed. My role in doing this unexpected solo travel was to "scout out" where my wife and I should go.

While I lingered at Mt. Vernon one their shore tour, the boat left without me. I had scanned my card when I left the boat for the Mt. Vernon tour. I called the boat. Traci, the cruise director, arranged to have a limo pick me up and take me to the next stop, Cambridge. Since I arrived in Cambridge before the boat, Traci also arranged for my stay overnight in a hotel. The following morning I rejoined the cruise. On any other cruise I am positive I would have been told to figure out on my own how to rejoin the cruise. This company is outstanding!

Cabin AAC

Highest order of cleanliness!

4 Helpful Votes