American Constitution Cruise Review

My Best Cruise ever (American Revolution Cruise)

American Constitution Cruise Review by cavalentine

• Sail Date: May 2019
  • Destination: the USA

While I was born and raised in New York City, my wife had not traveled in this area. She chose this cruise.

I found this cruise to be informative and interesting. I liked the personal attention given by the crew and staff to meeting my needs. I traveled alone with my wife's blessing while my wife remained home and had her gall bladder removed. My role in doing this unexpected solo travel was to "scout out" where my wife and I should go.

While I lingered at Mt. Vernon one their shore tour, the boat left without me. I had scanned my card when I left the boat for the Mt. Vernon tour. I called the boat. Traci, the cruise director, arranged to have a limo pick me up and take me to the next stop, Cambridge. Since I arrived in Cambridge before the boat, Traci also arranged for my stay overnight in a hotel. The following morning I rejoined the cruise. On any other cruise I am positive I would have been told to figure out on my own how to rejoin the cruise. This company is outstanding!

Basically the folks at American Cruise got all the things to see and do just right and really knows how to take care of its passengers!

cavalentine's Full Rating Summary

Cabin AAC 305

Highest order of cleanliness!

cavalentine