3. MSC Armonia
I Chose this boat because of all the ports it went to. First of all they give you like a 6 hr window for each island, but I said let me just go for it anyways. Embarking was smooth and pretty easy but to disembark it was a hassle. First of all the ship got to Miami like at 7am which everyone typically is sleeping or just waking up and all you hear is the loud speaker already telling you the process of leaving the boat and what color tags goes first ( I would have liked to wake up to a nice announcement of the typically thank you for choosing us and blah blah) but they basically are rushing you out. The boat on some floor smells like a wet rag like moldy.. My bathroom smelled like sewer or maybe the pikes were old. Overall the cabin was okay and my housekeeper was "GREAT". The food SUCKED, Your best bet was the pizza, hamburger, and hot dogs on the ship. I had the basic beverage package which included some alcoholic bevs but not all the ones I wanted to so I upgraded and they charged me a extra 15% service fee for it apart from the service fee that they charge at the end of your stay. For the drinks I had to say please put enough alcohol in it because u can tell the alcohol was watered down or idk but it just tasted like juice to me (I am not a heavy drinker) but everyone who came with me on the cruise said the same thing. Without exaggerating maybe 80% of the staff was pretty rude or maybe they just didn't like working there. A good handful of the staff that stood out just because they were so attentive and nice. (Deck 11 by the pool, Deck 5 the Bacardi bar, some of the waiters in the "Marco polo") On Sunday morning the crew members had a fire drill exercise and ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of the announcements were made in the passengers cabins which was VERYYYYYYYYYYYYY annoying. I could keep going on about complaints but I think I've pretty much covered all the things that bothered me the most. Hope this is helpful for people who are considering Armonia.

DON'T GO ON THIS BOAT

Get MSC Armonia price drops

Oceanview Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin O2 8265
My cabin was okay.
The housekeeper was the best!
Tormalina Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins