• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

r.rwhitehotmail.com
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: May 2019
Cabin: Concierge Class 1

Before you jump to conclusions I have been on 10 cruises and this literally was the worst. The only things we enjoyed were the shore excursions. The ship is in great need of being redone. There was dust and apparently other things on the ship making people cough and sneeze all the time. We both left the ship not feeling well and I ended up at the doctor and more time off work due to my illness. This was our first time on Celebrity and will be the last. It was so bad my husband is talking about never cruising again. They were out of my husbands drink of choice the first day telling him it hadn't been loaded yet (we were at sea already), then they got upset when he wouldn't drink their alternative. They truly ran out of Bud Light on the 4th day of the trip. Amazing!! They closed the buffet many times a day and had the same foods every day with no variety. The curtains in our stateroom were literally falling to pieces. I had to use a paperclip just to keep them shut at night. The tie backs were held on the wall by a nail and a safety pin. Our bed were rutted in the middle and kept coming apart and my husband kept falling in the crack. I could go on for hours but don't have the desire to get deeper into the mees it was.

Concierge Class 1

Cabin C1

Awful. Steward was great but it was in dire need of repair and major upkeep

Port Reviews

Vancouver

No excursion taken

Victoria

Stayed on board was getting sick

Find a Celebrity Solstice Cruise from $934