Azura Cruise Review

Our first cruise and we won't hesitate to return

Azura Cruise Review by daviesjane12

• Sail Date: May 2019
  • Destination: Norwegian Fjords

We chose this cruise as my husband wanted to see the Fjords and photograph the landscape.

I read all reviews prior to going on the cruise. All I can say is that I think we must have gone on a different cruise to everyone who had negative comments about Azura.

Our cabin was spotless (a balcony cabin), the cabin steward was excellent and cleaned the cabin twice a day. Couldn't complain about him.

The Freedom Dining restaurant was very good with excellent wine choices. Only negative about the food was the buffet restaurant on Deck 15. The behaviour of some of the passengers who used that restaurant is questionable and the state of the tables was not nice.

We didn't see much entertainment as that isn't our thing - we did see a couple of singers and had drinks in the Brodie and Manhattan bars.

The service from staff was, on the whole, very good. They had to deal with some very annoying passengers so I think that they handled situations with professionalism. Well done to all of them.

We enjoyed the gala night and the opportunities to dress up. Some people didn't embrace this and made no effort whatsoever - I think that the staff should have informed people about this.

On the whole - it was a good experience. We will definitely go again.

daviesjane12's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Balcony with shower B426

Very good . Very clean and with everything we needed. Could have done with more water for the trip. The TV was a little small and in a strange place - over the tea making facilities.

daviesjane12