Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by Rhondaw329

• Sail Date: May 2019
  • Destination: the British Isles & Western Europe
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah 2B

For the destination. Sadly The ship was not spectacular or beautifully decorated. Their main focus was having alcohol available everywhere . Loud blaring music instead of relaxing Pianos, orchestras, or talented musicians. Only the last night was an Irish band and dancers presented at the theatre. Of all my cruises, the main dining room was the worst I’ve experienced. Main courses were plainly presented, over cooked, nothing special. My own meals are tastier at home. Most of the desserts were pretty but made with fluffy frosting in different flavors. No flourless chocolate cake my favorite. I will say the gelato was very good. The food in the Ocean View was much better than the Opus dining room. When we asked about getting a taxi to get off of the ship the last day guest relations was untruthful telling us we had to have a reservation because no taxies would be available.Also that we must meet in reflection Theatre before getting off the ship but when we got up that morning people were getting off of the ship at 5 AM and taxies were available. This is my first and last experience with Celebrity cruise line.

Rhondaw329's Full Rating Summary

Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah 2B
Cabin 2B 9108

Not beautifully decorated but just average it was nice size room and the bathroom is larger

Rhondaw329