3. Sea Princess
Always wanted to visit Hawaii and Tahiti. The ship should be commended on their staff. They are the greatest asset. The food was very good, with heaps of choice. Entertainment was poor and somewhat disorganised. The tours in Suva, Pago Pago and Moorea, were great value and very well organised and presented. One of our Hawaiian tours to the crater and ocean centre was very good and well worth the money, however the other 4 tours in Hawaii were very over priced and disappointing. Our tour at Bora Bora, helmet five was cancelled once we were on board. We enjoyed Bora Bora as we managed to do a tour with a local taxi driver, Dora. She was very knowledgeable and helpful. Moorea is beautiful as well and our tour to the tiki village was fantastic. The Dining experience was good and the service outstanding. The steak house not worth the money - as though good - the normal free dining was as good. Entertainment - such as voice of the sea was very poorly organised. Craft lessons were very poor. No presentations other than ones that tried to sell you something. In saying that - I would do this cruise again, but I’d do many things differently. I cruised with 5 other people who made my trip amazing.

Booed Boora - Wow

Sea Princess Cruise Review by btownley1

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Transpacific
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview (obstructed view)

The food was very good, with heaps of choice.

Entertainment was poor and somewhat disorganised.

btownley1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Sea Princess price drops

Oceanview (obstructed view)
Cabin OW D337
Cabin was comfortable, clean, good storage and good temperature control.
Dolphin Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins