3. Norwegian Sun
My daughter brought her sister and myself to celebrate my 70th birthday and Mother’s Day on this wonderful cruise. We were treated like royalty and had a simply fantastic time! Our suite was spacious and our butler attentive. We tried every restaurant on the ship and sampled so many treats. The wait staff in any of the eateries was prompt and elegant. The trip to the Great Stirrup Cay was heavenly. Drinks and reading on the beach after a dip in the turquoise water. The girls had a great time snorkeling. The next day a trip to the Straw market on Nassau. Could life get any better? The pool was fun and the center of lots of entertainment. The Bliss Lounge showcased the game “Yes or No”. Even just observing allowed for lots of laughter. This was the treat of a lifetime...my first cruise but NOT my last. What a beautiful experience!

Birthday Cruise