3. Norwegian Escape
The trip was great. Everyone was very friendly. The staff at the kids club was exceptional. My daughter was not looking forward to the kids club (splash academy) because of her experience on a carnival cruise, but after her first visit she was sold. We met some really great people and the entertainers were very good. The comedy show was good not great. Getting on and off the ship was very smooth and easy. We were a little disappointed about the rope course, one of the zip lines was closed but we understand it was for safety. The ship was clean. This was my second trip on the escape and I would consider this ship again in the future. I found everyone at guest services to be attentive and helpful. The show choir of man was funny and entertaining. We are so glad we chose that show. Thank you NCL.

Family fun

Ages 10 to 12
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Aft-facing Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin M1 13188
The cabin was clean and set up well. A very big bathroom and plenty of room for a family of 4.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins