• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Vision of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
4 Awards

Fantastic itinerary, great ship for the itinerary

Review for Vision of the Seas to the Western Mediterranean
Letsgo56
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: May 2019
Cabin: Ultra Spacious Ocean View

I chose this cruise for the itinerary. This ship was perfect for this itinerary with so many port stops. The ship is small and doesn’t have as many activities to offer but with so many port days there wouldn’t be much time for ship activities. The food was very good in both the windjammer and the main dining room. The ship was clean and easy to get around. The cruise director, Steve Davis, and his team do a fantastic job of making the time on board the ship a lot of fun. They work very hard. All the employees always had a smile on their face and wanted to be helpful. Our cabin attendant, Ms. Jackson, was so friendly and did an excellent job. The entertainment at night was enjoyable. There was always something going on in the centrum area of the ship. The Royal Caribbean excursions were well organized and had good tour guides.

Ultra Spacious Ocean View

Cabin 1K

I loved our cabin. There was only myself and my husband. The room is actually set up with an extra bunk room for kids or extra people. Could sleep 4 easily. We used the extra room for our luggage and clothes. The extra space kept our room nice and organized. The room was clean and plenty spacious for the two of us.

4 Helpful Votes