3. Marella Dream
Chose this cruise as had sailed with TUI years ago. Customer Service had ignored my request for a cabin midships (due to disability). I was put in cabin 6001 as far forward as could have been possible. This was as far from lifts as was possible so l advised unsuitable on dockside, at Customer Relations onboard and was advised no other cabin available. First night the sea was rough, my husband got his foot stuck between the bed and furniture and went flying. (Not enough room between bed and furniture to walk). We had to hold onto the bed with pitching and tossing, the ceiling creaked with every wave and a door at the bow creaked groaned and slammed for hours. I got customer services down at 12.30am to listen to the creaking and next day customer service moved us. The ship is now very old and tired, the self service meals rely upon people using utensils (rather than being served by staff from behind glass partitions as they were many years ago) and the other customers must have had trouble knowing what serving with utensils rather than fingers actually meant! The entertainment was ok...not my cup of tea and staff onboard were wonderful considering the conditions they have to work under. Would l go again...no....not even if you paid me.

Be Warned. Read before you book

Marella Dream Cruise Review by L Harvey

L Harvey’s Full Rating Summary
Get Marella Dream price drops

Awful cabin at bow. Cabin roof creaked with every wave. Insufficient room to walk between bed and furniture.
  Marella Dream Deck Plans

• Island Tour
    Disabled beware. I asked the TUI reps on board the ship to reserve seats towards the front of the coach as l struggle on crutches. Promises, promises....all promises whilst they take your money. Get to the coach and no seats reserved (ever). Only managed the trips due to my husbands perseverence getting to the coaches early. Shame on TUI reps onboard ....the rep at the hotel made a phone call and front seat reserved. It can be done when TUO reps care!!! TUI need to reserve a few seats for disabled customers as a matter of course.
    View All 50 Island Tour Reviews