3. Norwegian Sun
A visit to Cuba was on my bucket list. Open seating in the Seven Seas Restuarant was wonderful. The staff was very attentive especially Gretchen and Lee. I was very pleased. I went on two tours one in Key West and one in Havana, both booked through the ship. I enjoyed both. Angelia was my cabin steward and everything was clean and beautiful. Our cabin shower had a major leak and it was repaired immediately. The shows were first class. The singers and dancers were fantastc. I also liked that drinks were included. I also liked that this ship was smaller and more intimate space. I am sorry I didn't write down the names other other ientertainers not in the shows but I attended all and loved them all. The All White Night was great fun. I didn't use the fitness center only walked the deck every morning and it was peaceful.

Beverly's Cruise

Floresbuchanan’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Family Oceanview Picture Window
Cabin O1
Clean and roomy for 3 adults.
Viking Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins