3. Norwegian Pearl
It had the itinerary we were looking for. This would be our 8th cruise with NCL. It was transatlantic and we find the six days at sea very relaxing. Unfortunately on the second day out a virus out break hit and many of the facilitys were closed or restricted. It was kind of a disaster. My wife and I didn't get sick and that was a good thing. Now the two excursions we were looking forward to Dublin Ireland and London England turned out to be a disaster too. In Dublin you tender from the port of Dun Laoghaire, if you see that don't book. Tendering process was terrible. We lost so much time in the process we didn't get what I paid for. In London we were at the port of Tilbury . Same thing terrible process to get off the ship. Wound up with maybe 3hrs. in London but was dropped off far from the main tourist areas. Didn't get what I paid for there. It was a mess ship times changed from what was listed. Now to be fair the excursions at Cork, Ireland Le Havre, France and Bruges,Belgium were great. The dining rooms and specialty restaurants were fine. The cabin was ok and the crew we came across were friendly and helpful and restaurant service was great. For my part this is the second NCL cruise in row were I have left a little disappointed. Maybe river cruising would be better.

Bad excursions and Virus

tomcruiser19’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Pearl price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD
Not the largest but fine. My only complaints were the room safe was locked when we got on and it took awhile before they came to unlock it. They acted like I did it. Also the coffee maker in the room had plenty of dust on it like it was never cleaned.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins