3. MSC Seaside
My friends and I wanted to try a new cruise line for my birthday. We decided to try MSC seaside since it had quite good overall reviews. But... The food was terrible. Even the buffet was terrible - and no different from day to day. I was surprised for a European company, I sure was expecting better. The food was absolutely tasteless. The entertainement was boring and eclectic. It looked like a low budget entertainement. They wanted to include everyone in the entertainement crew, but it didn’t even fit in the storyline. Plus, during the day, there were minimal to no entertainement at all. The only good part of their entertainement was the « adult comedy show ». Improv-like and funny. Almost no crew members were smiling. And absolutely no customer service what-so-ever. My friend was told to fetch himself all sorts of things and no one offered to help him out. Seriously, I’m never going on a cruise with MSC again.

Worst cruise ever

MSC Seaside Cruise Review by KBoV

• Sail Date: May 2019
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Fantastica Balcony Stateroom

Seriously, I’m never going on a cruise with MSC again.
KBoV’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Seaside price drops

Fantastica Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B2 10222
Great big cabin (way bigger than usual). The sofa bed was comfortable.
But, the Fantastica package was supposed to include room service. It only included certain items on the menu.
Venice Beach Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins