3. Costa Victoria
I cannot fault the staff, who always wore a smile, however such a lot would appear to have changed since we last sailed with Costa, though that was on the Mediteranea. This ship was really tired and I could not believe that there were only two ladies toilets in each location for a ship of 2500 passengers, with one almost always not working. There is no waiter service in many areas of the ship, which I find a massive problem being disabled and unable to carry glasses easily and the food and coffee, was always tepid.. Entertainment was very good, but there was none on the last night, which was a disappointment as we were only on for 7 nights. Organisations was lacking in many areas including the tour desk and the photo shop, which was almost a free for all. Our cabin 80225 was an excellent size for disabled and consisted of a walk in shower room, as well as an additional toile, though I would not consider there were any other disabled facilities throughout the ship and certainly not the toilets

Tired ship